PMC Engineering Manager
Opportunity to work with a market leading EPCM client on a major petrochemical project, internationally on a residential basis.
About the Role:
Our client, an international market leading EPCM company, is seeking an experienced PMC Engineering Manager to work in a major petrochemical project.
The position will be an international assignment and require the successful candidate to work overseas on a residential basis in South Korea.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all management aspects, including day-to-day work allocation and supervision, of the PMC Engineering group and the oversight of the EPC / FEED / FEED Contractor during the Engineering and Procurement phases of the Project in the EPC / FEED / FEED Contractor’s Home Offices;
- Ensure PMC Engineering personnel are competent to perform their duties relating to the scope of work as identified in the PMC Contract;
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of engineering processes, procedures and systems operating within the Engineering group;
- Ensure the Engineering group is resourced with the correct disciplines and size to deliver against the requirements of the PMC Contract;
- Provide independent Project Management Consultancy services and technical opinion, and advice related to short falls, recovery plans, minimizing potential risks and maintaining overall Project progress during the Engineering and Procurement phases in the EPC / FEED Contractor’s Home Offices;
- Ensure safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, ensuring that a quality product is produced that represents ‘best value’ for the Owner and their Stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- Engineering qualification or equivalent;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to solving problems;
- Demonstrated experience in working as an Engineering Manager within a PMC, within a large-scale petrochemical projects essential;
- Demonstrated experience in the management and supervision of large-scale PMC groups during the Engineering and Procurement phases of projects;
- Extensive international EPC project experience with a demonstrated history in working in residential assignments.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org