Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
Our client is a leading provider of innovative plastics solutions using advanced technologies with world-class production facilities for Ethylene, Polyethylene, Propylene, and Polypropylene. The project is due to commence the EPC phase of the expansion of the petrochemical and cracker complex – our client is acting as the PMC for the project and is looking to recruit European nationals or individuals with a valid type D work visa or EU Blue Card to work residentially in Milan or Rome.
To be considered for this vacancy you will need to have a background in a PMC or have worked on the client side of large downstream petrochemical plants and be prepared to work in Italy for a period of up to 2 years in duration.
Some Principle Accountabilities:
- Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors, and engagement activities.
- Reporting to the PMC Engineering Manager and working under his direction.
- Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Electrical Engineering issues during the EPC phase.
- Review and approve within the specified approval durations, the EPC Contractor key deliverables, and other works within the Electrical discipline, ensuring compliance with Electrical design requirements and the Licensors’ PDPs, which involves the interpretation and review of calculations, specifications, plans, investigations, surveys, structures, system or equipment with relatively few complex features.
- Review and approve the following EPC Contractor’s deliverables:
- Equipment design and development.
- System design, including concept sketches and layouts.
- Testing of materials.
- Specifications and design calculations.
- Designs, drawings, and data by other Contractors or by Vendors.
- Engineering studies and reports.
- Material Requisitions for equipment & materials
- Material quantity estimates.
- Review and approve key design documents from Vendors, equipment manufacturers, or Subcontractors and prepare comments and recommendations incorporating any comments received from the Owner.
- Attend technical meetings with Owner, Licensor, EPC Contractor, and Vendors.
- Attend all Project technical sessions by the EPC Contractor such as Design Review Meetings, 3D Model Review Meeting, Constructability, SIL, EIA, HAZOP, HAZID, etc.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of EPC Contractor’s Electrical Engineering design activities, system integration, and design selection.
- Supervise and manage the review and approval of EPC Contractor’s work, ensuring compliance with Owner and Project specifications, relevant codes and standards, and industry best practices.
- Coordinate the required Engineering participation in the development and analysis of various design options and business models.
- Contribute input and expertise in the development and analysis of various design options and business models to ensure design optimization and validation for the Owner.
- Coordinate other discipline Engineer’s participation in layout reviews, design reviews, and technical workshops