PMC Contacts Manager – Petrochemical Refinery
London + overseas location
Our client are acting as PMC for a major downstream Petrochemical refinery FEED project and will be responsible to represent the Owner in all Project phases including advice, recommend review and approval all related activities through PMC experienced staff to ensure the Licensors, EPC Contractor, EPC subcontractors and all other contractors at site fulfil their contracted liabilities and obligations.
1. Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities.
2. Complies with Company policies and objectives, Contracts and Procurement work processes.
3. Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Contracting issues during the EPC / FEED phase of the Contract.
4. Review of EPC / FEED Contract Baseline.
5. Review of EPC / FEED Contract requirements.
6. Review and comment on the division of responsibilities.
7. Review of Key EPC / FEED Contract management documents.
8. Review of EPC / FEED Contract management procedures.
9. At the start of the EPC / FEED Contract arrange kick-off meeting to instruct the EPC / FEED Contractor on the procedures for EPC / FEED Contract Administration (preparation of accounting,
evaluation of changes, notices, interim and final payment certificates, etc.).
10. Ensure compliance with insurance requirements set out in the EPC / FEED Contract.
11. Monitors any potential incidents of loss/damage likely to lead to an insurance claim. Subsequently, correlates and reviews supporting documentation for any insurance claims resulting from accidental loss/damage to material/equipment, either upon receipt of goods or during the construction period.
12. Ensure EPC / FEED Contractor provides and maintains the correct Performance/Bank Guarantees.
13. Determine any additional administrative procedural requirements.
14. Balancing Owner relationship and EPC / FEED Contract management requirements.
15. Soliciting legal advice, when required.
16. Review of the Project records management system.
17. Checking and evaluation EPC / FEED Contract Changes; Project
Variance Notices, Requests for Change, Change
Orders, Amendments, etc.
18. Ensure comprehensive implementation of the EPC / FEED Contract Close-out procedures; Final Account, EPC / FEED Contract Closure Certificates, etc.
19. Ensuring EPC / FEED Contractor complies with warranty requirements.
20. Ensuring the EPC / FEED Contract is properly managed and administered.
21. Administering the EPC / FEED Contract so as to ensure the terms and conditions stated therein are fulfilled.
22. Managing Change by controlling the EPC / FEED Contract: scope, cost, schedule and quality of the Project
through scope changes and Contract change documents e.g. Change Orders, Variations, Amendments, etc.
23. Managing Project risks minimizing Owner’s exposure to financial and legal liabilities.
24. Reviewing EPC / FEED Contractor reports for areas of concern and potential claims, delays, etc.
25. Attends weekly EPC / FEED Contract Administration meeting.
26. Prepare and issue, on a monthly basis, the Subcontract Administration Monthly Report for each Subcontract (SAMR).
27. Prepares and issues to the Owner, the EPC / FEED Contract Administration Monthly Report.
28. Reviewing and checking the adequacy of the Project records management system and ensuring the Owner’s and
PMC team, together with the EPC / FEED Contractor use it to furnish a written record of the chronology of the Project execution.
29. In conjunction with PMC Project Manager, reviews, evaluates and prepares recommendations to Owner
As a people business we champion diversity and inclusion at all levels – this position represents an equal employment opportunity