About the Role
Our client, a global market-leading engineering organisation, is seeking an experienced Planning Manager to join their centrally located Perth office. This long-term contract role is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation with an innovative culture, and lead their entire planning discipline and efforts in Western Australia and Northern Territory. The chosen candidate will also receive a competitive remuneration while working with a high performing and supportive team.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage the entire planning team based in local and regional offices
- Act as the subject matter expert in planning management, P6 and Netpoint
- Lead, coach and mentor project teams and members, and deliver planning management projects in accordance with the client’s requirements and budgets
- Develop new business by promoting existing services, and strategically identify business growth opportunities
- Build strong relationships with clients and members of the diverse cross-functional team
- Review commercial agreements and ensure the project set-up (time, planning, technical and performance parameters) aligns to the overall success criteria for the project
- Drive planning engineering controls, methodology and behaviour through creating a continual learning team environment
- Ensure compliance with project-specific planning control systems, procedures, and processes
- Ensure effective project governance, process and systems are utilised throughout the project
Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field and member of relevant planning bodies
- Proven and successful work history in Planning Management in lead roles
- Proven experience in a leadership capacity and demonstrated success in developing high performing project teams
- Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility
- Substantial experience in implementing business and project plans and delivering projects successfully
- A market reputation for developing, building and sustaining business relationship
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 0426 886 579 or firstname.lastname@example.org