This is an excellent opportunity for FIFO Planner to join a global professional services leader on one of the largest projects in the Southern Hemisphere!
If you're a Planner looking to get experience with not only a consulting Engineering company but with a major mining company then this could be the perfect break.
Working as a FIFO Planner on a 2/1 roster, in the Northern Territory.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support Project Controls Manager in the implementation of the Integrated Owners Team project Schedule.
- Coordinate the internal monitoring, reporting and schedule performance activities.
- Interface with all contractors involved.
Skills and Experience:
- Engineering degree - preferred.
- Closure or regeneration experience at all levels - preferred
- Must have claims analysis and progress measurement and reporting experience.
- Strong interface, coordination, and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Report generation exposure
Due to the locality of the site, this role would suit a Planner residing in either Brisbane or Darwin
- Working alongside and learning from a friendly and integrated team (both client and contractor)
- Longer term closure opportunities across the company - this is a focus with decarbonisation goals and targets.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.