A multinational Energy company are looking for a Planner is to support the Development Manager for the planning and scheduling of the project.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the definition and development of the overall project plan, and the activities scheduling according to project objectives
- Detailed scheduling of project activities, use of scheduling tools (Primavera, Microsoft Project).
- Review and control of contractors schedules.
- Include detailed contractors schedules into the project master schedule and identify critical path activities.
- Support for the budget/forecast preparation.
- Check physical progress, actual costs against plans and budgets, support for the estimate to complete.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree (engineering preferred)
- A Minimum of 5 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Experience in LNG projects.
- At least 5 years in equivalent position.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Energy Resourcing is committed to providing an inclusive workforce to harness & encourage diverse ways of thinking, bringing ultimate success for your business.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those seeking flexible working arrangements.