Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Planner – to join a world leading Engineering client for a 6 month contract position, for a site based role in Grangemouth.
* Will report to the Project Controls Manager.
* All discipline (Civil, CS&A, MEP) construction planning
* Progress data collection and updating the schedule regularly
* Providing weekly discipline wise look ahead schedules
* Analysing critical paths, report on any relevant delays and potential mitigation measures
* Monitor overall project Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning progress status, achievement of major milestones, and analyse project performance in relation to planned work
* Support the permitting process.
* Supporting claims management activities from planning point of view
* Earned value Forecasting and Progress Reporting including S-Curves.
* Investigations into deviations from schedule and catch-up planning/mitigation measures
* Creating Dash Boards and analysis of overall project performance against planned work
* Providing support to the Lessons Learnt Programme.
* Providing support to completions management
Skills & Qualifications
Should hold certificate in Primavera P6
Preferably HNC in Mechanical engineering or higher technical qualifications
Good knowledge of Excel
- Recent EPC /Construction planning experience in the oil & gas sector in a similar site planning role. Preferred, recent experience of planning works on brownfield construction projects. Preferred, experience on Maximo system