This is an excellent opportunity for a Planner with around 5 years experience to join a sustaining capital team for one of the worlds leading EPCM companies, working on some of their most prestigious projects.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Involved in Planning functions from initial bids to developing baselines and project updates
- Hands on with P6 in all stages including detailed resources loading and resource analysis
- Develop progress lists that take estimates and interfaces with both Ecosys and P6
- Work with project teams to get detailed deliverable based progress in line with reporting calendars
- Support an array of multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have around 5 years Planning experience
- Experience in developing and managing Engineering and procurement schedules
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills to maintain multiple plans with various stakeholders
- Experience in engineering progressing, forecasting and performance measurements
- Project Planning experience in the Oil & Gas, Mining or New Energy industries
- P6 experience is essential
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or firstname.lastname@example.org