Energy Resourcing are actively recruiting for a Piping & Structural Workpack Engineer to join their global EPC client's Aberdeen team on a contract basis.
The Piping & Structural Workpack Engineer will be responsible for the development of trade workpacks associated with the project's assets.
- Deliver a high standard Construction service to the Project, ensuring a consistent and efficient approach is implemented at all times.
- Implement a continuous improvement philosophy across the Construction function, delivering best practices at all times.
- Support and develop Construction.
- Actively participate in all Company and Project safety initiatives.
- Provide Construction input into the Project strategies, procedures, design phase, plans and schedules.
- Conduct thorough Construction Workpack reviews and assess whether scope requirements are met - ie. Constructability of the design, safety, jobcard estimates, materials and tooling etc.
- Where required, identify, estimate and escalate requirement for Construction growth and create additional jobcards for Client approval.
- Liaise with Project Controls / Planning to ensure approved growth hours are input into the Project schedule.
- Provide a link between the Construction and Engineering departments of the Project - assist with site surveys, design changes, constructability etc.
- Be fully familiar with Vendors / Sub-Contractors methods of construction, programming and procedures and to resolve any apparent conflicts.
- Liaise with the Project Engineering office to ensure P&ID's and other drawings are produced in line with Construction requirements.
- Liaise with Completions / Commissioning Teams in the development of Project handover strategy and sequence.
- Recognised Site discipline background.
- Knowledge of Construction practices and procedures.
- IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc).
- BOSIET / Approved Offshore Medical / CA EBS / MIST / Onshore Safety Passport