Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Piping Engineer, located in our client's office in The Hague.
- Deliver piping engineering services that meet our client's, its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform piping engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities (for example; write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders);
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in piping engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the piping engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- University degree or equivalent in engineering
- Sound technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to our client and its customers.
- Working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of piping engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of piping engineering specific software.
- Engineering experience in the oil&gas, petrochemical, chemical, renewable or similar industries.
- Experience with the development of Conceptual Plant Layout and management of Piping Engineering and (3D) design activities required.
- Site experience required.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now