Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Piping Engineer with experience in piping engineering scope on brownfield projects in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record in a complex multi-discipline environment and can provide innovative solutions to client(s).
- Developing and drafting of locking device schemes under supervision and guidance of a Senior Designer (Experience with these schemes is a pre)
- Performing site checks and measurements
- Candidate is enthusiastic to strengthen our client relationship and anticipates in growing our business with the client
- Approx. 5 years (or more) of experience in piping engineering
- Team player, good communication skills
- Ability to organize and set priorities
- Ability to communicate, present and report effectively
- Flexible, pro-active, good interpersonal skills, customer minded
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both oral and written
- Solid knowledge of design tools, e.g.: ACAD, (Extended experience of ACAD 2D is a must)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- High level of safety awareness
- In the possession of driver’s license
- Knowledge of International rules and regulations
- Valid Safety certificate (VCA-VOL)
- min. C1 in Dutch
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Tim Jürling will be happy to help you at tim.juerling(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!