Piping Designer E3D / PDMS
Position: 12M Contract
Location: Charleston, WV
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Piping Designer with PDMS/E3D & Field experience to perform Field Walk down of existing P&ID’s, shoot elevation with level & tripod, locating tie point dimensionally, and routing pipe through existing facilities. Bring that back to the office and inputting the field data into the PDMS/E3D model.
· Some projects will utilize laser Scanning so experience with the Scan and PDMS is a plus.
· Experience with executing projects within existing facilities with lots of obstructions and other design constraints.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Piping design of Chemical facilities required, with at least 2 years of PDMS/E3D experience.
· MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
· 2 years 3D model design review software experience required PDMS/E3D
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
· we value Life
· we Rise to the Challenge
· we are Stronger Together
· we Unlock Brilliance