Position: Contract to Hire
Location: Louisville, KY
Energy Resourcing is looking for a Piping Designer to work at Worley’s client site in Louisville, KY. Develop complex plant layout and coordinate the design under minimum supervision. Monitor the design of less experienced designers to ensure the quality of work, conformance to standards, and continuity of deliverable presentation
- Develop complex equipment and piping layout that will satisfy all technical requirements on a project from the preliminary design stage through the detail design stage or review the work for the assigned area as being developed by an offshore design team.
- Have a working knowledge of all safety, maintainability, and operability layout requirements.
- Coordinate area design assignments with designers in adjacent design areas.
- May be required to assist the Piping Design Team Lead by functioning as an Area Lead. This will require planning and directing the layout and work of designers and checkers.
- Produce or assist less experienced designers in producing finished Piping Design deliverables using 2D CAD software or extraction from a 3D model.
- Check, or supervise the checking of design and deliverables as prepared by other designers for accuracy, completeness and compliance with company and project specifications and standards.
- Maintain project controls and records as required.
- Assist in the training and development of Piping Design personnel and evaluate the work of others.
Qualifications Technical and Industry Experience
- Must have 5+ years’ experience as a Piping Designer
- Must have Construction experience
- Must have previous Field experience
- Preferred Software Experience in S3D, E3D, and CADWorx. Optiplant a plus. Navisworks, Smart Plant Review and LFM experience required.
- Fabrication / Pipe Fitting experience preferred
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance