Piping and Layout Designer
Position: Contract- 1-2 Years
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is currently recruiting for a Piping and Layout Designer that will apply diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields. Makes decisions as to process approaches and suitability of results. Has a capability to oversee use of advanced techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies diversified knowledge of principles and practices within a specific discipline
- Makes decisions as to technical direction of design work and method of presentation
- Assigns and schedules work for a group of drafters/designers generally assigned to a single project.
- Responsible for progress and efficiency of results.
- Able to train others in area of responsibility
- Implements all aspects of company policies, processes and standards in the execution of assignments.
- BA or BS degree in related field or equivalent preferred with 4+ years experience required; or High school diploma or equivalent preferred with 12+ years of related experience; may vary based on management discretion.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance