We are looking for 2 x Onshore Pipefitters to join our client based in Grimsby for an adhoc postion.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 Month
The purpose of the Pipefitter is to, deliver a high quality, consistent and competent pipefitting service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.·
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the piping / assembly workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Follow the schedule communicated by the supervisor.
- Manufacture, Installation, and testing of pipes and pipe supports in accordance with drawings/sketches and specifications.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor or plant operator of ongoing status or completion of the task.
- Proactively seek additional tasks where time permits.
- Sign on to applicable permit to work (PTW) in order to complete work scope on a controlled and safe manner.
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
- Adhere to all applicable company policies, working practices and procedures as communicated by the company from time to time.
- 4 Year Appreticeship or Level 2 NVQ equivalent
- City and Guilds (C&G) in Plumbing, Pipework Erection, Pipework Fabrication and / or NVQ Level 3 in related trade.
- CCNSG safety passport or IOSH/NEBOSH
- MJI10 or current TMJI10