Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Photovoltaics Project Developer, located in our client's office in München, Germany.
The Project Developer is a direct contributor to the growth of our clients footprint in Germany by actively participating in the greenfield development, co-development, and further development of large-scale PV projects. His/her area of responsibility ranges from initial contact with the owners and communities to land securing, management of the approval processes and securing the building permits.
- Driving forward the scouting and analysis of potential solar energy sites (resource conditions, distance areas, restrictions, planning law, environmental constraints)
- Management of the whole approval process cycle until reaching the readiness for construction of large-scale PV projects. Reporting on the course of project development.
- Preparation, coordination, and execution of purchase, lease, and permit agreements with landowners to secure contracts
- Communication and coordination of all external project participants, particularly with owners, communities, public institutions and any other applicable third parties' experts involved in the development process
- Project development management to ensure compliance with project objectives (project costs, budget, schedule chain, contract management)
- Examination, preparation and /or modification of the following approval processes: municipal land use plans, municipal development plans, environmental plans, building plans, grid connection.
- Involvement, coordination, and control of the involved departments
- Research and evaluation of the political and planning law situation in the applicable regions and/or States of Germany
Planning, Scheduling or Engineering background (Electrical, Energy Technology, Renewable energy systems, Agricultural, or comparable)
4-6 years of relevant professional experience in renewable energy project development in the German market, preferably in the solar energy space.
Extensive experience of permitting procedures and requirements
Experience in dealing with cadastre and land registers as well as maps (cadastre and field maps, topographic maps)
Familiarity with the components and technical equipment usually installed in large-scale PV plants.
Proficient and confident with Office application (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, Outlook)
Fluent spoken and written communication in German and English
A sense of responsibility, resilience, flexibility, and willingness to travel nationally
Strong communication and negotiation skills
Class B driver's license
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Möbius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now