Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Petrophysicist to join their client's Aberdeen project delivery team on a 6-month contract basis with the potential for extension.
This Petrophysical Engineering position will be part of a global Petrophysics & Geomechanics team providing world-class operational support to various exploration and development wells globally.
- Responsible for the safe, complete, cost-effective, and timely delivery of petrophysical logging programs and evaluations while implementing world-class subsurface operational support, with the shared goals of HSSE excellence and top-quartile drilling performance.
- A proven track record of results delivery in challenging environments.
- Must be a team player, displaying inclusive and global behaviors, and a champion of working together.
- This is an individual contributor role who will work with current team members to deliver various studies on time.
- This role is a minimum 6-month full-time contracting position and has a potential for extension or converting into a full-time staff position based on performance upon contract completion.
- Candidates with solid industry experience in petrophysics-related fields are preferred.
- Educational Background: Degree in Physics/Geophysics/Petroleum Engineering/Earth Sciences/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Has demonstrated a safety-first attitude and is willing to inspire the team's HSE focus.
- Experience in operational support in data acquisition, drilling operations, or formation evaluation are desirable.
- Has demonstrated a proactive attitude to building effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Has excellent communication skills and track record of proactive information sharing
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of logging tools and analysis.
- Wellsite logging experience is preferred.