Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The project Permit to Work (PTW) Coordinator role is a key control of work function which supports construction activities and deals directly with project supervisors and contractor partners alike.
The PTW Coordinator serves as a key focal point in the management and coordination of project Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS) across all project stakeholders and partners.
- Chair a daily PTW/SIMOPS meeting to review/approve pending permits
- Guide, support, advise all parties on which permits they may require
- Guide, support, advise all parties on how to properly prepare their permits
- Guide, support, advise all parties on what supporting documents need to be attached
- Work closely with HSE Advisors and Construction supervisors (Task Risk Assessments)
- Ensure all permits are duly approved/signed before issued for use
- Maintain copies of all issued permits and supporting documents in a safe location
- Maintain a live PTW register and update it daily
- Maintain a PTW / SIMOPS board showing the location of all work/SIMOPS activities
- Maintain a SIMOPS register detailing any clashes that may exist with other activities
- Generate permit to work statistics (Bi-weekly, monthly)
- Report PTW non-compliance issues to HSE Manager as soon as becoming aware of them
- Previous experience in the role of a PTW issuer or coordinator
- Competency in written/oral communication
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Basic Computer Skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multilingual (English, Swedish, Finnish, etc.)
- Experience working in Nordic countries