Our engineering consulting client is seeking a Senior Piping Engineer to be working on their end client’s upcoming iron ore project. Perth city based on an initial 6 months contract. This Senior Piping Engineer is to select tanks and pumps, design pump stations and underground piping services including:
· Co-ordination of Piping Designers to produce 2D detailed drawings for underground process water and firewater piping services
· Co-ordination of Piping Designers to produce 3D models and 2D detailed drawings for pump stations
· Tank sizing, nozzle selection, stair tower definition and managing vendor data
· Pump sizing, selection and managing vendor data
· Datasheets – Tanks and pump stations
· Scope/Specification Document Development for tanks and pump stations
· Ensure fire water tanks and pump stations and underground piping are designed/described in accordance with Rio Tinto standards.
· Ensure process water tanks and pump stations and underground piping are designed/described in accordance with Rio Tinto standards.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Edmund Liu on 0408 961 288 email@example.com
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.