Every Resourcing are currently recruiting a People Coordinator to work from their London office on a 3 months fixed term contract.
- Participate in recruitment, selection and induction processes ensuring best practice & company policy are applied in order that the required competence is attracted and retained within the business.
- Support on boarding of personnel who are new to the project/function through effective project induction.
- Support in the management of grievance and discipline investigations and hearings.
- Support in the management of maternity, paternity and sick absence issues.
- Provide accurate advice to employees and management on general HR policies/procedures and manage the processes around these.
- Liaise and work closely with the logistics function and Offshore Liaison Officer.
- Work with the HR database to provide reports from the system on an ad-hoc basis as required.
- Support the management of headcount and forecasting activities within the project and function in order to support the business deliver on manpower requirements.
- Assist improved employee performance through support to line management and HR in performance related issues that may arise.
- Facilitate interim review of terms and conditions in a timely manner by supporting and encouraging managers to consider value added by their team in order that the client retains and develops talent.
- Facilitate training and development from PDRs on an ongoing basis through facilitation of regular review of objectives within the business by line management.
- To provide reports to the HR Leadership and Business as required.
- Graduate in a relevant discipline is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience working as an HR Coordinator.
- Experienced in dealing with Employee Relations matters such as disciplinary and grievances.
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits packages, flexible benefits and pensions packages.
- To be able to work autonomously and actively seek out areas for development and improvement within the business.