Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of Worley for a Payroll Coordinator to join the team based in Aberdeen on a Permanent basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the successful candidate will be part of the payroll team, assuring the successful processing of weekly/monthly payrolls
- Ensure relevant information is processed accurately and efficiently.
- Perform essential checking of all payroll information prior to payroll being finalised.
- Have a robust understanding of payroll process flows and payroll data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure errors and other issues are resolved prior to payroll processing.
- Provide day by day support to the business and to employees in handling payroll issues.
- Good knowledge of payroll processes, calculations and legislation, with proven experience as part of a team.
- Willing to work hard and with flexibility
- Strong team player with an organised, positive, methodical and proactive approach.
- Strong communication skills -the role will involve liaison with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Process driven, with the ability to develop, implement and document processes including strong controls
- PC literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel