Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join their client's Grimsby office permanently.
Reporting to the Payroll Team Lead, the successful candidate will be part of the payroll team, and assuring the successful processing of weekly/monthly payrolls.
- Ensure relevant information is processed accurately and efficiently, including analysis and input of weekly timesheets.
- Perform essential checking of all payroll information before payroll is finalised.
- Have a robust understanding of payroll process flows and payroll data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure errors and other issues are resolved before payroll processing.
- Support day by day to the business and to employees in handling payroll issues.
- Good knowledge of payroll processes, calculations, and legislation, with proven experience as part of a team.
- Willing to work hard and with flexibility.
- Strong team player with an organised, positive, methodical, and proactive approach.
- Strong communication skills -the role will involve liaison with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Process driven, with the ability to develop, implement, and document processes including strong controls.
- PC literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel.