Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Oxygen Clean Lead, located in Rotterdam.
- The Inspector will support the client business by performing inspections at existing job sites to ensure compliance with installation standards, per individual component specifications based on testing and evaluations conducted by Worley/Subcontractors.
- Direct oversight/inspection experience for construction/cleaning/maintenance of pipelines and/or facilities in O2 service
- Preparation of Electrolyser Project specific Cleaning Procedure based on applicable Client requirement and International Industry standards
- Prepare an ITP and sign-off ITR for acceptance
- Cleanliness audit for Site contractor and Vendor
- Cleanliness Oxygen training for Contractor and site personnel
- Familiarity with key industry guidelines/specs forO2 service/cleaning applications:
- ASTM G93-03 - Standard Practice for Cleaning Methods and Cleanliness Levels for Material and Equipment Used in Oxygen-Enriched Environments
- EIGA 13/02/E - Oxygen Pipeline Systems
- Shell -RMP 220.127.116.11-Gen Oxygen System - Oxygen Clean Inspector
- Formal O2 certifications/training preferred
- At least two years in recent period of time of field experience with involvement in oxygen systems, covering two large turnarounds;
- Five inspections supervised, assessed and approved by a certified Oxygen Clean inspector;
- Able to describe in detail what parties play a role to reduce risks of oxygen systems in;
- Able to specify and execute the activities to reduce risks of oxygen systems;
- Able to translate activities relevant for oxygen systems in practical QA/QC terms and Requirements;
- Able to plan-do-check and act on QA/QC elements for oxygen systems, safeguarding the minim standards and driving CI;
- Able to do risk assessment of oxygen system to determine safety and production critical elements, and hardware barriers;
- Able to translate activities relevant for oxygen systems in commissioning and start up aspects to support operations readiness of the systems;
- Master's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university;
- Experience of Engineering work in the Energy Transition (Petro-) chemical industry and Hydrogen
- Experience of Engineering work for projects
- Capable of working independently
- In the possession of driver's license
- Familiar with European, and International rules and regulations related to Oxygen Clean.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com.
We look forward to your application!Apply Now