The project is to design and build and support commissioning for a battery manufacturing Gigafactory based in Skelleftea Sweden. Swedish labour rules and regulations will be applicable.
- The role is to prepare an operations and maintenance philosophy as part of a large multi-discipline design team which is UK home office based. There are many interesting people and activity movement, studies and design reviews required as part of this effort, in order to confirm optimum methods, machines and manning.
- Remote working for part-week is acceptable and further flexibility is possible for the right candidate. 3 major operating centre offices are located in UK (Brentford, Manchester, Stockton-on-Tees.
- Duration is expected to be 1 year minimum with migration towards supporting commissioning planning also available
- Candidate should have factory background in Operations & or Maintenance.
- Process or Heavy industry preferred, chemical industry preferred, but other factory operation and maintenance backgrounds will definitely be considered.
- Need to have experience in preparing documentation such as plans / philosophies for operations / maintenance bias either way will be considered.
- As above, but with experience in plant mechanical handling planning as there is a second role to review all equipment for maintainability and prepare a mechanical handling study report with recommendations.
- Experience of working in Process Contractor is not essential, hands on experience and ability to prepare documentation is more important.
- Minimum ONC or equivalent in an Engineering related subject or Trade Apprenticeship with appropriate Technical Qualification.
- Recognised Site discipline background.
- Knowledge of Commissioning/Operations/Maintenance practices and procedures.
- IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc).