Worley are engaged in a major EPCm to design, Procure, build and support the commissioning for a battery manufacturing Gigafactory based in Skelleftea Sweden.
Worley home offices in Brentford London, Stockport Manchester and Stockton on Tees, Teesside are all involved in the project to deliver this factory.
Project delivery is planned for later 2024 and EPCm commenced Q2 2022.
The role is to develop the draft operations and maintenance philosophy as part of a large multi-discipline design team which is UK home office based. There are many design support studies and design reviews required as part of this effort, in order to confirm optimum methods, machines and manning as part of the project and to influence the final design.
- Remote working for part-week is acceptable and further flexibility is possible for the right candidate.
- Duration is expected to be 1 year minimum with migration towards supporting the commissioning planning also available.
- Candidate should have factory background in Operations and used to working with other engineering disciplines.
- Process pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, inorganic industry preferred, but other allied factory operation and maintenance backgrounds will definitely be considered.
- Need to have experience in preparing documentation such as plans / philosophies for operations / maintenance with bias either way considered.
- Minimum ONC or equivalent in an Engineering related subject or Trade Apprenticeship with appropriate Technical Qualification.
- Recognised Site discipline background.
- Knowledge of Commissioning/Operations/Maintenance practices and procedures.
- IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc).