Operations Analyst- Energy/Utilities
Position: 6 Month Contract- possibility for extension
Location: Houston, TX (currently working from home- with possibility to go back into office)
Our client’s passion is to be a part of the solution to the climate crisis that we are facing and are working diligently to shape a more sustainable future. By understanding the demand for change and what is involved, our client is creating jobs that will help positively drive their mission forward. With this said our client is looking to hire 2-3 Operation Analysts to join the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and work internal Unbilled reporting to ensure accurate and timely billing for the client’s Retail C&I customers.
- Act as a main point of contact to research and resolve billing disputes and provide timely resolution on any issues.
- Apply business judgement in dealing with customer issues, billing problems, and data requests.
- Update and review daily reporting to support several internal daily operational processes.
- Assist in gathering requirements and QA testing for new development on projects designed to improve billing, customer experience and reporting.
- Implement new measures to improve quality control process for outgoing invoices.
- Provide cross-functional support to peers and departments to develop best in class end-to-end delivery processes.
- Maintain open lines of communication with Compliance group to assure all Business Control regulatory and internal requirements are met / exceeded.
- Achieve excellence by delivering on key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Train new team members and constantly review the training materials to ensure these documents are updated and relevant.
- 0-2 years of analytical experience in a business environment.
- Direct billing experience highly preferred.
- Billing or ops experience in multiple markets (Energy/Retail) preferred.
- Experience with SQL, macros, MS Access preferred
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance