About the Role
Our client, a global market leading oil and gas operator, is seeking for experienced Operational Technology Engineer to join their growing team.
The role and the team provides project and operational support to the business. This role will support brownfields, remote operations.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Responsible for ensuring security architectural principles and appropriate practices are incorporated in solution design to reduce risk, and advancing assurance standards through ensuring rigorous security testing.
· Ensure OT integrity, availability and confidentiality objectives are defined and achieved during project lifecycle phases
· Technical review of Contractor design and deliverables
· Input into OT governance processes inc ENG standards, and management processes
Skills and Experience
· 5 + years Control systems Engineering experience with a bachelor degree in Engineering/computer science.
· Exposure to IT or cybersecurity applied in industrial control systems – knowledge of networking, architecture, firewalls, virtualisation, Windows hardening
· Experience in the Resource Industry with Client and or Contractor/vendor experience is preferred.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
· A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
· Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
· Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Salary Sacrifice options available;
· Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
· Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.