Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for 2 Subsea Offshore Supervisors (Xmas Tree, Wellhead & Risers) to join our client's oil and gas offshore team on a 12-month contract basis.
This role will be offered on a 2/2/2/4 or 2 Weeks Even Time rota.
The Subsea Offshore Supervisor will be accountable for leading and supporting the delivery of safe & compliant offshore operations during the execution stage of drilling, completion, and intervention operations. In addition, the successful candidate will support the well operations team with onshore job planning & preparation. When offshore, the Supervisor provides input to the Well Site Supervisors and broader team on subsea drilling, completion, and intervention tooling and procedures.
- Leading the safe execution of subsea wellhead, Xmas Tree, and riser system activities that are related to drilling, well completion & intervention activities.
- Responsible for managing operational risk and HSE performance on-site within the framework of the rig safety management system.
- Assure conformance with the client's Wells Policies & Procedures and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Supervise all aspects of wellhead construction including, but not limited to:
- Installation of low/high-pressure wellheads
- Installation of guide/flow bases
- Installation of casing hangers, tubing hangers
- Installation of new vertical Xmas Trees and associated equipment
- Installation of riser packages - LRP/EDP/STT etc
- Co-ordinate VECS control system activities
- Co-ordinate ROV activities
- Co-ordinate the deployment of various service/test tools
- Hold service providers accountable for safe and efficient execution.
- Lead Well Control preparedness during completion/intervention activities and hold regular Well Control drills.
- Participate in good planning to provide technical input into programs/worksite procedures and support crew engagement sessions as needed.
- Conduct onshore witnessing for equipment assembly make-up & testing, or equipment design reviews when required.
- Participate in the HAZID/HAZOP process as needed.
- Along with well site supervisors, coordinate equipment & personnel logistics to rig for subsea activity.
- Supervise rig-site preparation and execution of subsea drilling, completion, and intervention activity.
- Participate in incident investigations as needed.
- Oil & Gas experience with emphasis on Subsea engineering and field operations of which 3 should have been with a major operator / ISC.
- Supervisory experience with demonstrated subsea drilling, completion, and well intervention leadership skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing offshore subsea field operations.
- Demonstrated expertise in Baker Hughes MS700 wellhead equipment.
- Holds valid BOSIET, MIST, and Offshore Medical.