Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Offshore Painter for an adhoc trip mobilsing offshore on the 21st June for 2 weeks
Mobilisation will be from Great Yarmouth
Painting experience offshore is essential for the role
- Ensure that activities are carried out in the most productive manner.
- Make sure that all materials, tools and equipment are available prior to commencement of any works.
- Maintain safe working environment for self and others.
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Ensure good standards of housekeeping and efficient use of resources
- Ensure maximum efficiency and high productivity is achieved
- Identify, recognize and demonstrate safe usage of hand tools and power tools appropriate for the job.
- Recognize various materials used in the craft and demonstrate a working knowledge of appropriate material handling techniques..
- Identify, recognize and demonstrate safe usage of appropriate personal protective equipment for the craft.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in various methods of surface preparation.
- Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, and/or sanding machines.
- Read specifications or receive instructions from supervisors or clients in order to determine work requirements.