Our client, an international Oil and Gas operator, is seeking an Office Administrator to join their Perth team.
This position will have a variety of duties as detailed below and as directed from time to time. The incumbent is expected to be highly motivated, flexible and adaptable in accepting activities within the incumbent’s skill level. The major duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide administration support to various office departments where required.
- Manage all SAP Contract Requisitions, and maintain cost tracking records, ensure all, are up to date.
- Coordinate travel requirements for company personnel including relocations and expatriate contract entitlements
- Provide support to reception with front desk activities, reception mailbox, assist with incoming calls, couriers, log building maintenance faults, stationery orders
- Provide assistance with budgeting and forecasting based upon cost reporting from SAP.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years administration experience covering the broad range of administrative activities.
- Some experience working with contracts, procurement and finance systems and processes.
- Some oil and gas experience is preferable.
- Experience using Oracle and SAP.
- Ability to liaise at all levels within the organisation.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
We are part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in these opportunities, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org