Modification Team Lead 20-080
2 Year Contract
We are currently representing a nuclear power generation client seeking a Modification Team Lead 20-080.
*The Modification Team Lead (MTL) is accountable for completing the assigned projects and modifications at Pickering as per modification process procedure and any other applicable OPG governance
* Perform any required liaison and oversight activities amongst OPG, Vendor and Stakeholders
* Under the supervision of the Project Manager/ Section Manager, the (MTL) leads the project/modification teams and manages the safety, resources, risks, scope, cost and schedule of the assigned portfolio
* Develop modification plans, contracting strategy, materials strategy, and execution plans to ensure the assigned projects/ modifications are implemented in a timely event free manner
* Review all invoices and track Purchase Orders providing recommendations on payment
* Provide regular forecasts and management updates on projects/modifications status and risks
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in Project Engineering
* Previous proven OPG project/modification experience is an asset.
* Undergraduate Degree in Engineering required Contractors must operate as an Incorporated entity for this position.
Who we are Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services. Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
* we value Life
* we Rise to the Challenge
* we are Stronger Together
* we Unlock Brilliance