* Permanent staff role
* Even-time family friendly roster
* Opportunity for career development
Our international mining client, with operations both locally within Western Australia, as well as overseas, is currently seeking a Mining Engineer to join their team. The role will be a staff role to be working on site on an even time FIFO basis.
* Design and implement drill and blast plans parallel with safety requirements;
* Preparation of production / vertical development and service hole drill designs;
* Daily monitoring of production and development progress;
* Preparation and/or assistance with weekly scheduling;
* Stope reconciliation.
Key Skills and Experience:
* At least 1-2 years’ underground mining experience in a Mine Engineering or Production Engineering role;
* Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering;
* Previous exposure of underground drill and blast practices, preferably within a gold mine;
* Strong commitment to safe work practices;
* Exposure to mining engineering design software such as Surpac, and or equivalent highly desirable.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org