Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for Mechanical Technician to assist our client with their current maintenance activities:
Mobilisation: 31st August 2022 for 3 weeks then on a 3:4 3:5 rotation thereafter
To execute all activities safely and efficiently to agreed work plans, safety management system requirements and best working practices.
- Routine, Corrective, breakdown and condition based maintenance in accordance with the requirements of the planned maintenance system/work pack/ Job card instructions.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of spare part requirements and optimising of spares stock levels
- Carrying out unplanned maintenance as required
- Removal, Disassembly, Overhaul, Reassembly, replacement, testing and commissioning activities on mechanical systems
- Minimising downtime and contributing to the achievement of production targets
- Preparing technical reports
- Fault finding and rectification for mechanical equipment
- Carry out mechanical isolations
- Undertake appropriate risk assessments (RA) in order to complete work scope in a safe and controlled manner.
- Request and take out applicable permit to work (PTW) to complete work scope in a safe and controlled manner Provide support to other trades/disciplines where it is safe to do so, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Recognised Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent training scheme
- OGUK Medical