Mechanical/ Piping Engineers (EOI)
Our clients are global market leading engineering consulting organisations that will be seeking experienced Mechanical Engineers to join their Perth or site/ international teams. These mid to long-term contracting roles provide an opportunity to work on well known large mining projects (iron ore, gold/ copper) in Australia or internationally. These roles also offer a competitive remuneration, and the chosen candidates will work with a high performing team.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience preferably in Fixed Plants or Mobile processing Plants
- Working knowledge of bulk handling of material, mining processing equipment (e.g stackers, reclaimers, primary/ secondary crushers, etc).
- Working knowledge of piping/ de-watering is an added advantage
- Experience working within operational teams on site is essential
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Construction/Commissioning experience preferred especially from mining