About the Role
Our client, a global market leading Engineering organisation, is seeking for intermediate Mechanical Engineers to be working on their end clients’ alumina and/ or oil & gas projects. This role will initially be based in their Kwinana satellite office/ client’s office, on an initial 12 months contract.
- Deliver mechanical engineering services that meet the company, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform mechanical engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in mechanical engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the mechanical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to company and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of mechanical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of mechanical engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- A recognized degree in the relevant engineering (Mechanical) discipline.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Edmund Liu on 0408 961 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org