Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer – Rotating Equipment located in The Hague, The Netherlands, for a duration of approx. 6 months.
- Main tasks will be support project various activities ranging from verification of the equipment and specification, requisition preparation with evaluations and vendor document review
- Provide the reliability strategy and quality assurance to ensure rotating equipment meets or exceeds performance requirements
- Responsible for preparation of equipment datasheets, specifications and equipment requisitions
- Responsible for evaluation of vendor bids
- Witness Final Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT);
- Review of engineering drawings and specifications (P&ID, PFD’s, datasheets, construction drawings, material specifications, etc)
- Review documentation (ITP, material certificates, WPS, PQR, WPQ, MDB, etc)
- Provide professional authentication to engineered changes
- Monitoring major rotating equipment for performance and prediction of early run-life limitations between planned turnarounds or outages
- Ensuring on-going rotating equipment reliability through predictive and preventative analysis and troubleshooting for root cause identification
- Initiating corrective actions to improve reliability and ensure continuous improvement opportunities are identified and implemented
- Providing leadership in equipment failure prediction/prevention and in technology improvements
- Leading projects including planning, developing, and implementing as well as leading major equipment overhauls
- Performing vendor interface responsibilities for rotating equipment including management of the contracts
- Providing technical leadership and support for the millwright team as well as plant and site personnel.
- At least 10 years’ experience
- Hands on, proactive and responsible, with good interpersonal and structured communication skills as independent worker
- Team working and collaboration attitude; work, coordinate in multidiscipline/office taskforce
- Multi-project phases experience
- Knowledge of industry Codes & Standards.
- Knowledge of Dutch / international rules and regulations.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to meeting you!