Location: Nanaimo, BC
We have a wonderful opportunity to help identify a Mechanical Engineer for one of our clients. This client is passionate about offering solutions to their clients as a world class Engineering Consultancy company.
Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the preparation of industrial engineering designs and documents related to process plant facilities located throughout North America.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4-8 years relevant experience in planning, designing and installing plant improvements in an industrial setting. Experience in consulting engineering is preferred
- Registered (or eligible for registration) as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in British Columbia USA P.E. designation is highly desirable
- Previous experience with conceptual design, front-end and detailed engineering of process plants is desirable, ideally in the Pulp & Paper sector
- Familiarity with the pressure piping codes, stress analysis and stress analysis software is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment
- Technical competency and strong attention to detail.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance