Location: Vancouver, BC
We have a wonderful opportunity to help identify a Mechanical Engineer for one of our clients. This client is passionate about offering solutions to their clients as a world class Engineering Consultancy company.
Mechanical Engineer will assist with the preparation of mechanical engineering designs, analysis and related documents and coordinating work effort with other disciplines as well as clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 7-10 years’ experience in execution of mining development projects and intimate knowledge of mineral processing equipment (i.e. crushers, conveyors, screens, mills, pumps, flotation cells, filters, ADR/Merrill Crowe circuits, reagent systems, ore sorting, etc.)
- Familiarity with North American industry design codes (i.e. ASME, CSA, NPFA, etc.) and BC Mines Act
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with project development and execution in an industrial environment
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in planning, designing, and executing industrial process plant improvements.
- Registered or eligible to register as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) preferably in the province of BC, but open to other province P.Eng
- Previous experience with conceptual design, front-end and detailed engineering of process plants in Minerals & Metals
- Familiarity with 3D process plant design tools (AutoPLANT/Bentley View preferred)
- Previous experience with project engineering and detailed design project workflows is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and a proven ability to collaborate with team members in a fast-paced multi-disciplined environment
- Technical competency and strong attention to detail
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance