Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer (Level II) to join our client's Manchester office on a 12-month contract basis.
This is a great career opportunity to join a large and exciting Gigafactory project which is purposely being built for our client.
- Deliver mechanical engineering services that meet the client's applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
Perform mechanical engineering services such as:
identify and report changes to project scope;
assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets, and schedules;
assist with procurement, construction, and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations, and write purchase orders;
contribute to appropriate studies, analyses, and recommend actions;
assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations, and reports.
Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in mechanical engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the mechanical engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the mechanical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the client and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of mechanical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of mechanical engineering-specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills.
- Some job site or factory experience.
A recognised degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.Apply Now