Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location: Houston, Texas
Our client is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for their Houston location.
This position normally requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in mechanical engineering.
An engineer at this level will typically be assigned to lead small projects or areas of medium or large sized projects or proposals. It is the first level which includes responsibility for technical direction over a group of engineers or who functions as a technical specialist, formulating and developing pressure vessel, tank, and heat exchanger specifications.
- Review and approve specifications and design drawings for pressure vessels, reactors, tanks, and heat exchangers.
- Review and approve design support for stairs and platforms.
- Review and approve technical requisitions.
- Review, approve, and evaluate vendor technical proposals.
- Review and approve vendor drawings and documents.
- Plan and coordinate activities on an assigned proposals and projects.
- Supervise and check the work of junior engineers on the above tasks.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers.
- Typically requires ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Downstream, EPC experience a must
- Basic computer skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with above mechanical design tasks
- Ability to lead a Mechanical Engineering team
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance