About the Role
Our client, a global market leading engineering consulting organisation, is seeking for intermediate Mechanical Engineer with Static Equipment experience within oil & gas/ chemicals industry. This role will initially be based in their Perth office on an initial 12 months contract.
- Deliver mechanical engineering services that meet the company, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform mechanical engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in mechanical engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the mechanical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to company and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of mechanical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of mechanical engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- A recognized degree in the relevant engineering (Mechanical) discipline.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Edmund Liu on 0408 961 288
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.