Mechanical Designers/ Mechanical Checkers (EOI)
Our clients are global market leading engineering consulting organisations that will be seeking experienced Mechanical Designers and Mechanical Checkers to join their Perth or site/ international teams. These mid to long-term contracting roles provide an opportunity to work on well known large mining projects (iron ore, gold/ copper) in Australia or internationally. These roles also offer a competitive remuneration, and the chosen candidates will work with a high performing team.
- Design and manage the delivery of bulk materials handling / mechanical drawings and models for projects using SmartPlant 3D (S3D)
- Work with internal and external offices work sharing capability to enhance delivery of project deliverables
- Ensure delivery of projects within tight deadlines
- Designing and development of mechanical related components.
- Working alongside various discipline engineers to produce detailed design drawings.
- Deal with multiple issues to complete assigned tasks or projects
- Experience working within the mining industry especially iron ore and using SmartPlant 3D (S3D)
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience as a Designer.
- Candidates with other design engineering software experience are still encourage to apply.