About the Role
Our client, a global market leading Engineering organisation, is seeking for experienced Mechanical Designers to work on their end client’s iron ore projects that they are supporting. This role will initially be based in their Perth city office, on an initial 12 months contract. This role offers a competitive remuneration.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of bulk materials handling / mechanical drawings and models for projects
- Operate and manage software such as SmartPlant 3D.
- Utilise local and inter-office work sharing capabilities to enhance delivery of project deliverables
- Delivering on projects within tight deadlines
- Assisting with the design and development of mechanical related components.
- Working alongside various engineers to produce detailed design drawings.
- Make revisions to drawings.
- Work with a busy project team
- Deal with multiple issues to complete assigned tasks or projects
- Experience working within the mining industry
- Able to work with details and complex documentation
Skills and Experience
- Must have detailed understanding of Mechanical engineering design in the mining environment;
- Experience using SmartPlant 3D is essential
- Up to 10 years’ experience as a Designer
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Edmund Liu on +61 8 9420 7514 or firstname.lastname@example.org