About the Role:
Deliver safe, reliable and efficient materials management in support of Woodside's Global Wells and Seismic portfolio (drilling and completions). Engage with stakeholders to optimise process performance and eliminate waste in the end to end supply chain. Collaborate with external business partners and vendors ensuring materials data governance.
- Perform day to day materials management collaborating with Master Data, Procurement, Engineering, Cost Control, Finance, Warehousing, Transportation and Vendors
- Perform timely and accurate SAP transactions complying to the materials management procedures and policies including regulatory and JOA
- Lead the review of leftover campaign materials ensuring timely closeout of the campaign.
- Plan stock verification and stocktakes collaborating with vendors and distribution centres
- Perform well and campaign reconciliations within the committed timeframe
- Timely, professional advisory on materials considerations for projects
- Diploma or Degree qualified, preferably in supply chain, logistics, procurement or similar (other disciplines considered)
- Experience in supply chain and materials management disciplines, and understanding of supply processes
- Ability to translate best practices into the Woodside operating environment
- Willingness to adopt and pilot new technologies and approaches, and challenge the status quo
- Ability to communicate and effectively manage change across different stakeholder groups.
- Ability to develop and maintain constructive multi discipline and cross functional working relationships (internal & external)
- Flexibility to respond to changing organisational requirements and priorities
- Experience in Continuous Improvement practices and tools, and change management disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of SAP ERP (MM) and Excel formulations.
- Strong process & analytical skills
- Collaborative approach and ability to look end-to-end across processes & systems to achieve the best business outcomes