Apply NowApply Now
Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
A Senior Material Controller is present to support the warehouse and wider material function by carrying out assigned duties, helping ensure material availability and allowing construction to execute workscope
- Ensure accuracy of all stock records and overall integrity of material management data.
- Ensure availability of materials for construction in a timely manner and maintain accurate stock issue records for traceability.
- Understand warehouse metrics and contribute to the overall Project Materials Management reporting requirements at commencement of Project and support reviews during Project execution (where required).
- Ensure full compliance and proper use of the material management system to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- Ensure compliance to all HSE requirements and any other applicable legislation.
- Manage Safe and Secure Storage of materials, with appropriate segregation (e.g. Ferrous / Non-Ferrous material / Dangerous Goods)
- Manage effective material reconciliation and disposal of surplus project materials
- Promote Health, Safety, Security and Environment within project team
- In conjunction with logistics ensure regulatory and legislative requirements regarding movement, storage and preservation.
- Good understanding of material specifications and standards (e.g. ASME, ASTM, BS, EN, ATEX, PED, BASEEFA)
- Participate in toolbox talks.
Project specific requirements
- Coordinate Loading and Un-loading of site deliveries, including use of a forklift.
- Setup preservation files for all items of equipment in storage that require routine preservation checks/interventions.
- Coordinate and facilitate preservation of stored equipment.
- At least 5 years Materials Management experience
- Extensive knowledge of and confident user of ERP systems
- IT Literate (Excel/Word etc)
- Experience of development and implementation of Company Procedures
- Understanding of Regulatory Legislation and compliance
- Experience in the handling, storing and preservation of project materials and equipment
- Competent in maintaining and updating project reports accordingly
- Highly motivated, self-starter with proven track record of leading teams and delivering results
- Actively promotes company values and business ethics
- Demonstrates strong commitment to safety
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and react to change positively