Our Energy client has a 12-month fixed-term opportunity for a Market Analyst or Senior Analyst to join the team.
About the Role:
The role will provide the opportunity to utilise your strong attention to detail in providing expertise in market analysis within the energy sector, whereby also assessing technical applications for the organisation. As part of the team, you can use your passion for forecasting and data analysis, combined with report writing skills.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Undertake market analysis used to support a broad range of functions
* Develop technical reports and forecasts
* Assess technical applications with due-diligence that provide a revenue stream to energy providers, including renewable energy and thermal generation plants
* Monitor and test facilities to ensure they meet their obligations
* Deliver Market training and information sessions, as required
* Propose and design solutions relating to the design and delivery of industry changes, as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Tertiary level qualification in Economics, Engineering, Analytical Science or a similar discipline
* At least 2 years of experience gained in a highly regulated and multi-faceted environment
* Preferred data analytics and forecasting experience
* Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
* Strong professional and team player as well as the ability to display resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability to different work styles
* The ability to positively influence, and frame concepts in a professional, clear, concise and compelling manner
* The ability to deliver quality outcomes under strict timelines.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez at +61 407 181 977 or email@example.com