Our operator oil & gas client is seeking a Marine Engineer/ Naval Architect to be working at their Perth city office on an initial 12 months contract (parental cover).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working within their Floating Structures group, the candidate will be responsible for technical compliance of marine/ship systems on operating FPSOs.
- Providing engineering support to resolve any arising technical issues with marine systems and floating structures as well as input into maintenance plans and budgets for operated FPSOs.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance of marine systems on operated FPSO’s and providing input on regulatory aspects of new projects.
- Working with other disciplines to maximise facility uptime and production. Demonstrating compliance with Company values.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marine, Naval Architecture, Mechanical or similar Engineering field
- Eligible for Professional Membership with the Institution of Engineers Australia (IEAust)
- Experience in maintenance of Marine Systems on ships and/or FPSOs
- Experience in Management of Change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Maritime regulatory requirements for Flag State and Class Society
- Experience with SAP Computerised Maintenance Management System
For more information or application, please call Edmund Liu at +61 408 961 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org