Energy Resourcing are currently searching for a Management Of Change to join a world leading Engineering client based in Grangemouth on a 14 month contract.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Develop MOC programme/schedule to ensure MOCs are developed in line with the project schedule i.e., Approved status for construction and Authorized status for commissioning
- Maintain tracker to monitor progress of each MOC (approx. 20 no. total) and host weekly meeting to review progress
- Manage the generation of the four key MOC documents, using discipline engineering resource: 1) Initiator Form, 2) Technical Appraisal, 3) Risk Assessment, 4) Data and Documents checklist
- Chair risk assessment workshops (like HAZOP with identification of key words and then identifying risks associated with each key word)
- Manage upload of all associated documentation to document management system Alfresco - this will include any design documents and drawings referenced in the Technical Appraisal e.g. P&IDs, isometrics, data sheets etc.
- Ensure reviews are undertaken by asset engineers in a timely manner and coordinate the responses to any comments
- Manage the closure of pre-approve and pre/post authorize actions
Experience in this role in the oil and gas/petro chemical industry. IT Competence with Microsoft Office.Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in prioritiesWork requires a degree of analytical, interpretative and constructive thinking, with a significant degree of evaluative judgement.Works in accordance with Company policies, directives and objectives set by the Construction Manager and international engineering standardsApply Now