On behalf of our client, Energy Resourcing Australia is searching for a Management Assistant/Team Administrator.
Based from Perth offices, this role will support one of our client's high-performing VP's and the project team that reports into him.
Please note: The role is an initial 12-month contract, but may extend depending on project/team requirements. Applicants must have current, unrestricted Australian work rights to be considered. Submissions close 5th November, 2022.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and prioritise VP inbox as required and where appropriate respond, or prepare background material / print pre-reading
- Coordinating Sponsor and JV meetings as requested with our various contractors and JV Partners
- Back up support to Purchase Requisition and Invoice Specialist - create Purchase Requisitions, administration of Purchase Orders and Service Entry creation
- General admin tasks to support the broader team
Skills & Experience:
General skills and background
- High level of Microsoft Office (Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Experience in a dynamic environment where attention to detail and problem-solving skills are key
- Advanced communication and organisation skills
- Ability to influence others and lead by example
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and has a flexible approach to problem solving
- Ability to work collaboratively and bring the team together
- Experience in a senior administration role or similar
- Advanced competency with MS Office Suite and other applications
- Knowledge and experience with SAP would be very highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a multi-disciplined team
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
Placement assistance at the end of a contract.Apply Now