Our Client, a major Oil & Gas Operator based in Perth are currently seeking a Maintenance Planner to work on a 2 year contract assignment.
This role prepares and compiles maintenance plans predominantly through PrimaVera P6 for an assigned work team, work area or facility.
The planning is typically detailed, complex and multi faceted across numerous functions and production based work teams.
The role is typically a pre-enabler of business success through one or more of the following aspects – HSE, quality, duration and cost.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience;
- Knowledge level of competence in maintenance processes & SAP CMMS.
- Skilled level of knowledge in maintenance/ project management processes. (HSEQ, planning, costing, materials, risk, contracting & resourcing).
- Mastery in using Primavera planning tool.
- Knowledge level in functionality and design of facility equipment and both maintenance and operational systems and processes.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
***Please note, this role is open for professionals with current Australian working rights only.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button